Thursday, February 7, 2013

re: Days of the Dead Atlanta 2013

Thanks to everyone that came to Days of the Dead - Atlanta this past weekend.  I had a great time.  For those people I talked to about commissioned paintings or purchasing something at a later date, please send me an email.  You can always go to my Etsy shop for select prints or magnets.

I got to meet a lot of great people and fellow artists.  I was lucky enough to be set up across from my friends at Urbnpop and Diamond Star Halo.  They both had some great new stuff just for the convention.  The last day ended with the usual flurry of trades and bartering.  I ended up with some great stuff.  Here are some of my favorite artists that were in the vendor room with me:


He had some amazing 3D paper cut pieces.  I came home with this imperial, rebel, and Boba Fett logos/symbols.  The photo doesn't do it justice as all of his artwork is layered and has a 3D look to it.




He had some great hand sculpted masks.




They were really nice and some great stuff!




She had some great geekey stuff.  We brought home a sugar skull.




Lots of geekey accessories for the ladies.

 
There were a lot more folks that I'm sure I'm forgetting.  I had a blast spending the weekend with everyone.  Thanks!



No comments:

Post a Comment