Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'm Not the Only Artist in the Family

Here's a recent drawing by my 4 year old daughter who is a big fan of Star Wars.


After the 1st time watching Star Wars, she told me it was so pretty when Luke and Leia got married at the end.  After watching Empire Strikes Back, she told me it scared her when Darth Vader made Han Solo flat.  Due to our skipping of some of the scarier scenes, she still wonders what happens to "Obi-Nobi" and why he looks funny in Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi.  She thinks the "chorm-stoopers" are not nice.  And recently she's been requesting to watch the one with the bears in it.

Another perk of having a dorky kid is I get to buy her cool toys with the excuse they are for her.  She has and loves the Galactic Heroes line of Star Wars toys.  She doesn't have a lot, but she has the main characters, the Millennium Falcon, and AT-AT.  The Millennium Falcon was so cool that I bought it 2 years before she was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment