Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Village Theater

The Village Theater recently moved and just had their grand opening at their new location.  Their new place is in the Pencil Factory Lofts just down the street from the old spot below Lenny's (RIP).

I've had art hanging on their walls since they opened in 2008 and I'm happy to say they saved me a spot at the new location.  The new space is amazing and I'm very happy for them.  Check out their photos of the construction.  If you've never been or haven't been in a while, go check them out!  Tickets are only $10 and they have a brand new bar ready to serve.  Check out their website for dates/times/tickets.  Large groups can get discounts! Call the box office for more info.

Box Office: 404-688-8858
Open Tues - Sat 10am - 6pm

I highly recommend checking them out.  It's always a lot of fun.  I always like the Improv Asshole shows on Saturday nights (but any other night is good too).  For more information, here is a much better written article about their grand opening.

On Twitter?  Follow them at https://twitter.com/villagetheatre .

And here's a blurry/crappy cell phone pic of my art hanging on their freshly painted wall!


PLF!

No comments:

Post a Comment