Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Green Lantern

EDIT - This was supposed to be posted automatically on Friday morning but for whatever reason Blogger kept it as a draft and I didn't notice.  So let's just pretend this was posted just in time for this past weekend.


In honor of this weekend's Green Lantern movie, here's a commissioned comic book cover recreation I did a couple of years ago.  The painting is acrylic paint on a 16"x20" canvas.  This is the cover to Green Lantern #88 drawn and inked by Neal Adams.
.

Headed to see the movie tonight. I'm cautiously optimistic but the reviews have been pretty rough.  Opting for the 2D version too.   The last 3D movie we saw was too dark with the glasses.  With this one spending a lot of time in space (I'm assuming), I want to actually be able to see everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment