Monday, January 21, 2013

Happy (Belated) New Year!

I wanted to thank everyone for a great 2012.  I meant to post this on new years day (or thereabouts) but just didn't have the time to actually write it out.  Not having the time was somewhat of a theme to 2012.  Between work, family, comics, books, and video games there were times where I didn't pick up a paint brush for a few weeks at a time.

All in all 2012 was fantastic.  Thanks to everyone I met and everyone that had something nice/positive to say.  Thanks to the fine folks at the Village Theatre, Dakota Blue, and Criminal Records for showing off my stuff.  Thanks to Third Half Studios and Urbnpop for all the fun times at different shows/festivals.  And most of all thanks to my wife, family, and friends for the love and support.

2013 is already shaping up to be exciting.  I've got some new stuff in the works.  And I got a new scroll saw so I will be trying my hand at some wood cuts when it warms up soon.  The 1st convention is just around the corner with Days of the Dead in a couple weeks.  I hope to see everyone soon!  THANKS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment