Monday, January 28, 2013

New Work - Leatherface!

Here's a new painting I recently finished (acrylic paint on 16"x20" canvas).  It's ready just in time for this coming weekend's Days of the Dead horror convention February 1-3 (Friday through Sunday).  I will be in the vendor room with a ton of new horror themed work in addition to my usual zombies and monsters.  I would've posted more pics of the new stuff but apparently I'm a terrible photographer.  I took a bunch of photos that looked fine on the camera but looked awful once I saw them full size.  I am far too lazy to unpack them and retake the photos.  So feel free to make fun of my lack of camera skills this weekend. I can't wait!



The vendor room hours will be:


Friday - 5 p.m. - 11 p.m
Saturday - 11 a.m. - 7 p.m
Sunday - 11 a.m. - 5 p.m
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment