Wednesday, September 28, 2011

R.I.P. - The Belligerent Monkey Office

We here at the Belligerent Monkey H.Q. have recently been blessed with a new addition to the family.  And like any addition to the family, they have to go somewhere.  And that somewhere was my office.  Today, my office is a beautiful nursery with a beautiful baby girl calling it her home.  But for many years it looked like this:


What follows are a ton of photos I took right before I packed up everything and moved it down to the basement (aka the Belligerent Monkey Office II).  I have a couple of bookshelves set up with some toys displayed but no where near like before.  Our next house is going to have to include a library for all of daddy's toys that the girls get to look at but not touch.  Click on the photos to see a much larger version.





























































































































1 comment: